Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm Dreaming Of.....


FALL!!! Ok, so technically, fall is already here, but I am ready for the cool weather and the holiday season! I can't wait for sweaters, (if they fit!) boots, coats, hot chocolate, pumpkins, and seeing my patients in their Halloween costumes!
I was getting excited because we had a cooler weekend(highs in the upper 80's). I thought FINALLY it is here! But we are going to be back to the high 90's this week. Oh well. It has to come sometime....hopefully sooner then later!
We had a pretty good weekend. Robert and Matt went fishing on Wednesday, so we went over to Matt and Kristin's house for a fish cook out. Everything was really good. I even made the crock-pot cake that Jessica had made. It was a hit. You can find the recipe for it HERE.
Sunday was spent "cleaning" the house, making some cards, paying some bills, and b-b-qing cheeseburgers.
Somebody finally bought the house next door to us. They have been moving in all weekend. Not exactly the young couple we were hoping for, but they have 3 younger boys, and seem to be clean and normal. I guess that was all we could have asked for.
Well I have some vacuuming to do and cards to write. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: