Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Our theme this year at work was decades. I decided to dress in disco/70's attire. My brother and I had a Halloween box growing up that mom would put old clothes in for us to make our own costumes. The shirt I wore today was actually one of hers from the 70's! The funny thing that I wasn't expecting, was everyone LOVED it. They kept asking me where I got it and kept saying that I could wear it today. It was very comfortable, but I don't think it will be making a repeat performance unless it's Halloween or a theme day!


I set up different stations around the clinic and took all the patients trick-or-treating. They had a lot of fun and got a lot of candy! Their parents were saying that they wouldn't need to go tonight! It has been fun all week long seeing the kids come in their costumes.


Our plan tonight is to have a quite night at home and pass out candy to any trick-or-treaters that come our way. The only thing we haven't figured out is what to do with.....


JD and Brandy do not do well when someone comes to the door. We are also worried about them running out when we open it. I know, we trained them so well! Robert's idea was that we could pass out candy drive through style and hand it to them through the window in the den. I don't think that will be happening! We will figure out something. Hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween!

No comments: