Thursday, January 31, 2013

Riley Update

Since this sweet little girl turned 5 months, I thought before we got up on December, we should visit what she has been doing!
The steroid did the trick and cleared up her skin.  Our last day of the steroid cream was on Sunday, unfortunately, she is already starting to show signs that her eczema is starting to come back.  We didn't even make it a week. :(  If it gets any worse, we will start the steroid cream again.  The weather is suppose to be getting warmer, so I am going to hold off on calling Dr. Jain for now.  I am also stopped her vitamin D supplement, so I will start that again.
Other then that, she is doing great.  We sit up better and better every day.  She is eating like a pro.  I wish I could say the same thing about sleeping.  Nights are rough.  But hopefully they will get better one of these days.
Emma still absolutely loves being a big sister and is excited that Riley is now eating and sitting up.  She loves to make her smile, and Riley will do big smiles when Emma is acting crazy.  Can't believe she is about to be 6 months!!!!!


No comments: