Thursday, November 29, 2012

Blogging Crossroad...

Well it happened.  I am out of space on this blog for photos!  There are a couple of options I have.  I could create a whole new blog, or I could pay to allow for my photos on this blog.  I am also thinking about not having the blog anymore.  If I went this route, I could put more photos on Facebook, or email out photos from time to time.  I know my blogging has been sporadic lately, so I am not even sure how many of you are still stopping by.  If you are, leave me a comment, and that might help me to decide!

5 comments:

Kelsie Hickman said...

I follow your posts :)

Jessica B said...

So weird...I got emails from two other people this week asking me if this had happened to me and what I did. I actually ran out of room a long long time ago and have been paying a yearly fee of $5 for the past couple of years. I vote for keeping the blog. :)

Dad said...

I visit daily to see what you've been up to.

Kim said...

I check, even though we're on facebook :)

Joseph and Cassie Herbst said...

I started paying the $5 too a while back. I check in every once in a while. Good luck with your decision making!