Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Day at the Museum

My Mom, Emma, and I, all headed out to the Children's Museum in Mesa.  Emma was able to do a little bit of everything from blocks, to puppets, playing kitchen, to art.  There are a lot of photos, but I wanted to get pictures in each area!





Putting on a puppet show

And playing a little music

Picking corn

Placing the birds back in the tree (they were velcro)

And putting the skunk in the hole
I knew the museum had a pretty big art area, so I made sure to pack this cute smock that Sophia and Jessica got Emma for her birthday.  It was perfect and she wore it the entire time we were in the art area.




She loved the stamps!  I think they have been added to the Christmas List!


This was a really cool giant Light Bright.  My mom is trying to figure out how she can make one for her house!

They even had Ipads!  Of course, she wanted the bubbles that she plays on Sophia's, but she was content with the "painting".



After the museum, we checked out a couple of cute boutiques near by and then went and had lunch.  By the time we were finished with lunch it was close to 2.  I knew with how hot the car was, there was no way Emma would stay awake on the drive home, plus Robert has been working late, so my Mom and I decided to make an impromptu trip to the mall.  We figured Emma could sleep in her stroller and we could walk where it was cool.  At the mall, I did manage to find a couple pairs of shorts for Emma and pants for me, but still no luck finding a purse.  I need something that is big enough to still carry a couple of diapers, water, and meds for Emma, but I don't want it to be huge.  If anyone has any ideas, I am all ears!
It was a great day!  We all had lots of fun!

No comments: