Friday, March 18, 2011

Shopping Trip

With the weather changing, it was time for all 3 of us to get some summer clothes.  It is the first time that all 3 of us needed new clothes at once, so I am sure our bank account didn't know what to think!
Shopping today was extra fun since Aidan and Amanda joined us.  As always it was great to see them and catch up.  Catching up with Amanda was a little easier this time since the kids were confined in their strollers!  We are hoping to get together again in April and do something a little more kid friendly!

















While we were waiting, Emma wanted me to take a picture of her "Princess Strawberry".  It is really a Strawberry Shortcake doll that Emma can comb her hair.  Emma has really been wanting to "play" with my hair, and I get the worse headaches from it!  So I found this little doll that she could use instead.

















Making sure mommy sees the dancing water

















Amanda and I bought smoothies hoping that it would keep them awake on the drive home so we could get them home for their naps!  (It worked for Emma, but unfortunately, I can hear her in her bed.  Looks like no nap for today!  That's ok.  We had a fun day!

No comments: