Friday, September 24, 2010

A Little of This and That


It is hard for me to believe that Emma is almost 1 1/2.  She is becoming more like a toddler and less like a baby every day.  She loves to help me around the house and the other day I realized that I need to let her help me when she can.  So putting away the groceries yesterday took WAY longer then normal, but she loved being "mommy's helper".  She is talking more and more, and she LOVES babies.  Real and pretend ones.  She finds them everywhere.  She will say "hi baby" and then hug herself, rock back and forth, and say aahh.  It is pretty cute.  I wonder if she will still like babies after we bring home a brother or sister for her?! (no, no announcements!)
I have been busy this last week cleaning out the house.  We have decided to have a garage sale.  We are going to turn our spare bedroom into a playroom, so we will use the money for paint, and toy organizers.  My goal is to have the playroom down by Christmas.  I am excited to get it done!
We headed back over to Jessica and Sophia's house for our weekly Tuesday dinner and play date.  Heidi and Ayden joined us this time and Emma had fun chasing Ayden up and down the hallway.
The girls memorized by Mickey Mouse Singing
































Trying for a picture

I love how they all are in their own little world.  Ayden looks like she is thinking "Can't you put down this magazine so we can take this picture?", Sophia is readying her magazine, and Emma is checking out Ayden's shoes!

I also went ahead and got Emma's Halloween Costume.  Originally, I was going to make her costume, but I found this cute Ladybug Costume for $12.  There was no way I could make her costume for cheaper then that.  I think she looks pretty cute!


































































Robert and I actually have a date night tomorrow night!  We are going to see the comedian, Tosh Daniels at the Dodge Theater.  I am so excited!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Jessica B said...

Love the costume! Have fun on your date tonight.

k and j said...

she IS getting so big, wow! love the costume :)