Sunday, June 29, 2008

Hello!

Hey Everyone!



Robert has always talked about having our own family web page. Since I would be the one to update it, and I know nothing about web pages, I thought this would be the next best thing. Today is also the perfect day to start since it is exactly 3 months since we got married....


And 5 months since we bought our first house!


So, check back from time to time. We will be updating all the exciting things that come with owning a house, being married, and everything in between! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Jessica B said...

Yeah, I'm so glad you decided to start a blog. I am having a blast with mine. I can't wait to start stalking you :)

Fisher Family said...

Kari, I was so glad to hear from you! You look absolutely beautiful in those pictures. Congratulations to you and Robert! Love, Lindsey

mombrackin said...

Good job sweetie....
It throws me to see "Green" as your name and not "Brackin" :)
Love you both